When someone is removed from a chat group, he will no longer be able to send or receive any type of message in that group.In this article we will learn How to Remove someone from a group text ? We can remove or add a person in a group chat in an android phone and there are different ways for every cell phone. So here we are going to discuss the methods (one by one) of removing someone from a group text for different android smart phones. Most of the smart phones have similar features except iPhones, iPad etc. So first we will talk about iPhone that:
How can you remove someone from a group text in an iPhone or iPad?
You will be able to remove someone from a group text only if there are four or more than four participants in that group and all of them are using the same Apple device like iPad or iPhone otherwise you can’t remove someone from a group text according to your desires.
This process includes following steps:
- First tap on the group from which you want to remove someone.
- Select the group icon which lies at the top of thread.
- At the right side of contacts there is a grey arrow for each contact, swipe left the grey arrow of the contact that you want to remove,
- An option of remove at right side appears, simply tap the remove option and then tap the done option at the top of contacts.
How can you remove a person from a group text in Samsung Galaxy S5, S8?
Like iPhones or iPads for removing someone from certain group there must be 4 or more participants of that group. Here are the short and easy steps of removing someone from a group in Galaxy s5 or s8:
- First tap the group in the chat box from where you want to remove someone.
- At the top right corner tap on the group icon and group details.
- Scroll and tap on the name of group member you want to remove.
- Swipe left on the name of person that you want to remove.
- Select the remove option and tap on done.
How can I remove myself from a group text in Android cell phone?
If you want to remove yourself from a group chat you can do it in just few seconds. Select the message icon and open the desired group conversion from which you want to remove yourself and tap on the three dots at the top right corner and choose the “Mute Conversation” option. Once you muted yourself in that group, this activity prevents you from receiving new notifications of that group.
How can you remove someone from Facebook Messenger?
Like simple text message you can also remove someone from Facebook Messenger group if you are admin of that group. This activity takes a few seconds by following steps.
- First open the Facebook mobile app and login to your account.
- Open the group from which you want to remove someone.
- Select the person’s profile and then tap on the remove option
- After removal the person remains your friend but unable to send or receive message in the group.
How can you remove someone from a WhatsApp group?
Removing someone from a WhatsApp group is quite simple and it also takes a few seconds but one thing which is required is that you must be a group member as well as group admin otherwise you will not be able to remove a participant from a chat group.
- Pick up your android smart phone and open the WhatsApp messenger.
- Tap on the group then tap on three dots in top right corner.
- Scroll down and you will see a list of group member contacts.
- Tap on the contact you want to remove then select the remove option.
- After removal he will no longer be able to receive or send a message in that group.
Remove someone from a group text is very simple activity but it requires that there should be 4 or more participants and you will be able to remove if you are admin of that group.